I am always thinking ahead when the kids have a day off of school. I try to plan something fun to do during the day so we all don't go crazy. Monday we spent a fun morning at the park playing with some new sand toys and losing both of our flying discs to the roof of the ramada. As we were heading home from the park, I was trying to think about what to do for lunch. I had 10 dollars in my purse which is very rare- I never have cash. So off we went to Costco where you can feed five people for less than ten dollars- including churros. Not to mention- I didn't have to clean up the mess. It was a big hit with everyone! After I got Brinlee and Cole down for naps, Sadie and Drew helped me with my list of chores. Apparently vacumming and swiffering the floor are pretty fun when you are a kid. Sadie and I went through a couple of cabinets and drawers that needed some serious organizing while Drew gave us a nice little history lesson on why we celebrate MLK day. What a delightful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
(GASP!!) The girls' hair!!! Sadie kept telling me at Christmas she was going to cut her hair "like a bob" like mine- I said I didn't think she'd do it! Both girls look very cute, and I'm glad Costco was a hit. The cheapest outings seem to always be the best ones, at least for us!
you are SUCH a cute
mommy! Always thinking of
great memory-makers for
your kids! It is so cute
that they LOVE doing things
like swiffering and organizing
cupboards. Good job you!
love,
mom xox/nana2
ps love that Drew is the
family historian for MLK day
Post a Comment