Monday, January 6, 2014

Deck the Halls

Since Black Friday was spent shopping a little and lounging and watching movies, Saturday was the day to decorate for Christmas.  The kids love to help with this so much, and it takes every bit of restraint I have to let them help even though things don't end up as perfect as I would like them too.  The girls were all over the nativity scenes this year.  Drew took on the set up of the Christmas village which in no time was teaming with his lego guys.  Brad set up the tree and Sadie basically decorated the whole thing by herself.  It was such a fun day even though it meant giving up a little or a lot of my control.  I made this cute wreath for our door.  It turned out a bit like a life preserver, but I was happy with it none the less.



2 comments:

Sierra and Matt said...

I love your festive wreath! It does not look like a life preserver at all, haha. I never did get around to finishing mine, so you're ten steps ahead of me!

Deborah Thue said...

I love the pic of Cole
with the "head gear" on,
and NOT touching the tree!
funny!
love,
mom xox