Thursday, February 16, 2012

Brad's B-Day



















Brad turned 31 yesterday. It is always tricky having his birthday the day after Valentine's Day. I was pretty sneaky though and had some gifts stashed for a while so we were able to surprise him quite a bit I think. Each of the kids gave him a gift they thought of on their own. Sadie made him a huge candy bar poster. Drew gave him 2 light sabers filled with candy and 2 tickets to see Star Wars. Can you guess who the other ticket and light saber are for?? Brinlee gave him a driving game for the kinect which is so fitting since she will defintely be our hardest one to teach to drive. Cole gave him a little sports action figure, but I had to remove it from his drooly grasp before I got a picture. Brad requested pizza from his favorite pizza place-Vitos and a Fudgey The Whale cake like we had for his graduation a couple years back. We had a fun night playing the new games he got and filling up on Fudgey. Happy Birthday Brad- one year older and wiser too- Happy Birthday to You!!

1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

Claire; you are the best at planning birhtday surprises! I love the pics. Brinlee looks like she is about to burst with pride in her pic with Brad. Sadie looks way too grown up in the pic with her cute candy bar poster. (only she and you could make that without eating any of the candy!)
I still don't recognize her with the bangs. Brad made quite a haul, eh? My only question is, where are you? Oh...I know...you and Cole are taking the pics, right?
Happy Birthday Brad!
love,
mom/nana 2e
ps love the light saber pointing
to fudgy in the first pic! (Drew)