Monday, February 27, 2012

Ironic



I had just put Cole down for his morning nap and was headed on my way out to the treadmill when I smelled something a little...off. I went back to investigate and found his onesie saturated all the way up to his neck. And when I say saturated, I mean past the point of no return saturated. The irony here comes when I realized as I am cleaning up the foul mess that the onesie he is wearing that will no doubt be thrown away with the disasterous diaper says " I Love Mom." Aint that the truth. Who else would go into hazmat mode and clean up this mess besides a mom. Here is a pic of the cleaned up smiling boy and his pile of destruction.

1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

Claire...don't you know?
Nobody WANTS to do that!
(yup, sometimes us moms
are 'nobody').
Good thing you get that little
cutie smiling that adorable
smile. What a pic!
Thanks for documenting.
I always enjoy it.
love,
mom/nana 2e