
I couldn't pass up these cute matching dresses for the girl's at Costco. I actually gave them the choice to not match, but they decided to go with the same dress all on their own. Despite Drew's grumpy face in these pics, he too was happy with his new church clothes including a belt. This kids loves to be like his dad, so getting to wear a belt was a pretty big deal for him. I am sure I was frantically feeding Cole before leaving for church as these pictures were being takes, so no pics of him this time.
3 comments:
Hey...I'm pretty sure I've seen that face on Drew before!
(except he wasn't secretly very happy about his new church clothes).
The girls look so darling in their new dresses. There is just something about little girls in new sunday dresses that is so adorable. And I love that they wanted to match - too cute.
Tell Drew that we know he really IS happy about his new man-child clothes and he is very handsome.
Good job, you children's clothing consultant!
love,
nana 2e
PS I KNOW i say this ALL the time,
but Sadie is just looking so gorgeous and old! (you know what I mean) She has beautiful posture in that first pic and they both look so happy in their dresses!
love again,
nana 2e
Stop growing up! Too cute and I love the girls dresses! And that belt!! Miss you!
Post a Comment