Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sick


This little guy and I are not feeling too great these days. We have passed a lovely cold back and forth to eachother, and last night we were both pretty miserable. Hard to not smile with that cute face looking back at you though, even if it is covered in snot. Hoping to be back to our normal selves soon and stay healthy for atleast a week. That is a worthy goal right?

2 comments:

Deborah Thue said...

OH! That pic is sooo cute of BOTH of you, I can't believe you can look that good and still be so sick and sleep deprived!(but I know you are) :(
I feel so bad that you still are not doing well. I am just about ready to just come down there and stay in Jonas's house for a week and get you some sleep and over your cold Claire. You are right, that darling little face sure is hard to resist, even when it is covered in snot! (do you ever think that was part of the plan, to make babies so adorable that even exhausted, sick mommies could still smile at them in the middle of the nights?) I know, it's not always sweetness and light, but you sure illustrated it in that particular pic.
love you all tons,
nana 2e/mom

Deborah Thue said...

I'M sorry...
but I just LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!

i must have it.
please.

love,
mom/nana2e