Saturday, February 25, 2012
The Letter B
Drew is in preschool and learns about a new letter each week. He has gotten more and more into it these last few weeks and was spouting off all his knowledge of the letter T at dinner tonight. Sadie leaned over to me and said, "He should really learn about the letter B... as in be quiet." She said it totally straight faced too which made it all the more funny. My kids really are such a great source of comic relief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it!
I know it's hard sometimes in the thick of things, but your kids crack me up everyday with the
things they do and say!
They are growing up and getting such fun personalities. I love the way they interact with eachother.
Thanks for sharing,
love,
nana 2e/mom
LOVE IT!
Post a Comment