On Wednesday, we spent the morning at the park. The kids were super excited for Brad to come home because that meant we were going bowling. It takes a good hour for the Phillip's family to bowl an entire game. Cole really wanted to bowl on his own, but instead he was paired with Brad and had to rotate his turn pushing the ball down the ramp. I would then have to restrain Cole and try to cover his mouth so the entire bowling alley didn't have to hear him bellowing for another turn. I guess we have learned our lesson for the next time we go. Brinlee and Drew were neck and neck the whole game. On the last frame, Drew pulled ahead and was the winner. Later that night, we set up the tent, turned out all the lights, and watched the new Toy Story of Terror special on tv. It was another fun day of fall break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
such CUTE pics! I just
love them! "bellowing"-ha!
It is just what he does-
so cute. I love how Cole is
so in to what the other kids
are doing!
love,
mom xo/ nana 2e
p.s. who knew that a tent
and some flashlights could
be so much fun, eh?
love,
mom xo/ nana 2e
Post a Comment