Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween Dinner

While Brad was gone to the Priesthood Session on Saturday night, we have a fun tradition of having a Welcome Halloween Dinner.  This year we had mummy hot dogs, monster shaped mac and cheese, bone bread sticks, grapes(eyeballs), and pumpkins(clementines).  I even gave each kid their own small can of root beer which was a huge mistake and resulted in an emergency mopping of the floor.  Live and learn I guess.  We listened to spooky Halloween music while we ate.  Whenever Thriller, Ghostbusters, or the Adams Family theme song come on- it was a mandatory dance party. After dinner, we decorated sugar cookies with mounds of frosting and sprinkles.  Then after a quick bath it was time for Halloween bingo.  When Brad came home- we were in the middle of our game.  He commented that the table looked like we were in the middle of a serious poker game. It was a fun night and a tradition that I am sure we will continue for years to come... minus the mini cans of root beer.


















2 comments:

Deborah Thue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah Thue said...

You are such a fun, cute,
holiday, mama!
I love the pics! (sorry
about the 'emergency
floor mop'. I think it's
funny-of course!)
Love Brin's new haircut.
Looks like a spooky time
was had by all.
love,
nana 2e/ mom xo