Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thankful- #1-Thankful for my Therapy

I am not one to go to a gym.  I don't really have the time or the desire for that in my life right now.  What I do love and use as my therapy would be the treadmill in my garage and my ipod.  It is essential to my function each day.  I am lucky and can usually get my 2 miles in after school drop off in the morning.  Cole still takes a small nap in the morning and Brinee is appeased with a movie for around 20 minutes.  I do have to jump off every once in a while to assist her in the bathroom or clean up  a spill, but that's okay.  I pop in the ear buds and just go.  How cool are ipods?  If you would have told me when I was in high school that there would be something so much smaller in size but larger in storage than a disc man- I don't think I would have believed you.  I love my playlist.  Where else can you get a little Alicia Keys, then some broadway, then some One Republic.  And podcasts, another very smart invention. Anyway, I am grateful for my "home gym" and the free therapy it provides.



1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

I love that you are doihng
this "30 days of thankful".
I am so impressed.
Also amazed and proud of
you for doing you
'therapy' so faithfully.
You have so much more
self-discipline than
I ever did.
love, mom