blog/blôg/
Noun: A Web site on which an individual or group of users record opinions, information, etc. on a regular basis. I started my blog five years ago. I think my sister was the one who informed me about what a blog was and told me I needed one. I am sure glad I listened to her. This is the closest thing I have to a journal or scrapbook. On days when I have an extra minute, I like to look back in my archives and see what life was like for us that day a few years back. I can literally see my kids grow before my eyes. I also really love to check other blogs. It is a great way to see what old friends and new are up to. I think I look at blogs of people who would never guess that I was looking. I believe the term is blog stalk. Anyway, I have got great recipe ideas, cute decorating tips, fun things to do with the kids, and all sorts of goodness from looking at blogs. Don't even get me started on pinterest- also know as a huge time sucker for me. I have also gained an appreciation for my life and my challenges through seeing what other people deal with and how they handle it. I am thankful for blogs and the opportunity this month to document what I am thankful for.
Friday, November 30, 2012
30 Days of Thankful- #30- Blogs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am also thankful for blogs, specifically those about my cute nieces and nephews! I am a huge blog stalker (could you please tell your sister the world is dying to see what I'm sure is a freakin adorable baby!?). I so love being able to hop on here and see new pictures of the kiddos, or read about something hilarious they have said or done recently. It is such a blessing to be able to watch the kids grow up in some small way between visits. Thank you thank you thank you for keeping up such a great blog! You rock!
I am so thankful for your blog
because that is one of the
biggest ways i stay in touch
with your family! i love the
pics and the record of the
cute, funny,touching humbling
things the kidlets say and do
everyday. i am so grateful for
the way you have documented your
life as a family. it is a strong
connection for us as a family
and i know it isn't always easy
or convenient, but it makes a
difference in how we relate to
eachother. thank you for keeping
a blog!
love,
mom xo!
Post a Comment