Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 Days of Thankful- #10- Conversion

Tonight was the adult meeting for our stake conference.  A good friend of ours who joined the church a few months ago was asked to share her testimony as part of the meeting.  She did a fantastic job.  The story of her conversion was so beautiful and strengthened my own personal conversion to the gospel.  I have always enjoyed hearing conversion stories.  My dad is a convert to the church and his story is one of my favorite. Were it not for his conversion, I would not have come to be.  I am thankful for my conversion to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints as well as the experience of others that strengthen my testimony.

1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

I am so thankful for your
conversion and testimony
of the gospel. You have
always been a strong soul,
and it does my heart good
to see you and Brad raise
your children to have
strong testimonies too.
love,
mom/nana 2e