Friday, November 16, 2012

30 Days of Thankful- #16- A Full Basket

I spent a good part of today hunting and gathering.  It was a grueling effort, but now I am happy to say that my fridge and my pantry are full.  I have everything under my roof that I will need for Thanksgiving dinner.  Poor Brinlee started telling me 10 minutes into our Walmart trip that her feet hurt.  She was a trooper though and trekked up and down each aisle with me until we had every last thing on our list.  Thanks to a little zip lock full of fruit loops that I found in the depths of my purse, Cole was pretty good too.  As much as I dislike the actual process of grocery shopping, I am always so grateful to see our shelves stocked. 





1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

you are amazing!
first of all, to be
able to shop with 2
little ones (under the
age of 3...for a couple
more days!)and secondly
to be able to get
everything under your
roof for thanksgiving.
historically, i have
taken at least 4 trips
to get everything i need,
and then i usually end up
sending dad to the store
to get things i have
forgotten!
love,
mom/nana2e