Wednesday, November 28, 2012

30 Days of Thankful- #28- A Clean House

I function so much better in a clean house.  I try to think that it has nothing to do with my ocdness, but hey, it probably does.  I just am able to think clearer and focus more when things are tidy and clean.  I usually do the bulk of the deep cleaning when the kids are in bed.  It is easier that way and mess doesn't magically appear as I am cleaning.  Tonight was my night for the bathrooms and I didn't know if I was up for it.  Poor Brinlee got five shots at the doctor yesterday and has been a little out of sorts starting at 5:00am this morning.  I am tired and didn't know if I could fix the bathroom situation.  Luckily as Brad was putting the kids to bed, I got a burst of energy and scrubbed away until those bathrooms were back to all their shiny glory.  Now I am ready to fall in to bed.  I am thankful for a clean house and the energy to constantly try to keep it that way.

2 comments:

Deborah Thue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah Thue said...

I am always impressed at
how clean your house is.
and as for that "clean-on-
a-certain-day" thing...
i KNOW i never taught you
that. wherever did you learn
it? (or maybe did i drive
you to it? ;) )
love,
mom/nana 2e