Thursday, November 15, 2012

30 Days of Thankful- #15- Bubblebaths

There was one upgrade that I knew I couldn't do without when we were building our house.  The garden tub in the master bath was a must.  I occasionally enjoy a relaxing soak in the bathtub wherein I turn on the fan and pretend I can't hear any of the madness going on outside.  My girls have adopted a love for bubble baths as well.  I think we are going on 13 straight days of bubble baths for them.  I finally broke down and bought actual bubble bath since they were going through bottles of shampoo/body wash like crazy.  I am thankful for my garden tub, my bathing beauties, and bubble baths.





2 comments:

Deborah Thue said...

what darling
bathing beauties!
love the pic.
love,
mom/nana 2e

Ashley said...

So cute!!! I'm with them I would take a nice relaxing bubble bath every night too if I could!!