Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30 Days of Thankful- #13- Kicks

Since moving to Arizona over six years ago, my footwear has mostly consisted of flip flops and other sandals.  They don't cost too much, they are easy to find, and they just slip right on my feet.  When it comes to any kind of athletic shoe, I usually just opt for whatever I can find for cheap at Walmart or Payless.  This horrifies my husband as he is a major shoe snob.  One word- Jordans.  Anyway, in my treadmilling efforts, I have worn out quite a few pairs of those cheap shoes as well as gained myself quite a few blisters in the process.  A few months back, Brad had enough of my complaining and upon a trip to the outlet mall, he proudly purchased me my first pair of nikes.  These babies are amazing.  They form right to my feet and make my time on the treadmill so much more enjoyable, not to mention much less painful.  I am thankful for my new stylish and durable kicks!




1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

I am soooo thankful that
you finally got a decent
pair of shoes of those
litte feet of yours!
You need to take better
care of you.
Thanks Bradley!
love,
mom/nana 2e