Tuesday, November 20, 2012

30 Days of Thankful- #20- My Nieces and Nephews

I hope to be able to add a picture to this post soon.  We just got word from across the pond that my sister had her baby.  And as crazy luck would have it- it is already tomorrow in England which means that baby Jack Grover shares a birthday with my Brinlee Jean. How cool is that?  This brings our nephew total to 6 and our niece total to 3.  We don't see these cute kiddos in person near as often as I would like.  We haven't even met a couple of them which is seriously a crying shame.  I want to be the fun aunt whose house they all want to come to because I will spoil them and let them do whatever they want.  Hopefully I can fulfill that dream someday- even if it is in a few years when they are teenagers and want to road trip it to the dessert with their friends.  I am thankful for Ethan, Carson, Daisy, Tacey, Jackson, Beckett, Ryan, Layla, and Jack.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Aww that is so sweet!! We wish that we could see you guys more!!

Deborah Thue said...

so fun to see Jack's name
there! can you believe it?
2 on the same birthday -
what are the odds?
anyway, first thing on
my millionaire bucket list
is a private jet, so that
all of the cousins can be
together whenever they
want!
love,
mom/nana2e