Thursday, November 22, 2012

30 Days of Thankful- #22- The Thankful Box

We filled the thankful box to the brim this Thanksgiving.  I decided for today's thankful I would post some that found there way into the thankful box this year.  Enjoy...

1- I am thankful for Jesus, food, and tv- in that order.
2- I am thankful for ninja turtles.
3- I am thankful for Ms. Anderson(Sadie's teacher at school).
4- I am thankful for food- unless it is turkey- I don't like turkey
5- I am thankful for my room- especially when I don't have to clean it
6- I am thankful that I can copy Grandpa's thankfuls.
7- I am thankful for gymnastics and that I am so good.
8- I am thankful for our famelee( family I think).
9- I am thankful that Christmas is coming- and presents- and Jesus's birthday.
10- I am thankful for baby Jack(my sister's new baby that everyone here is obsessed with).

1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

that was so fun seeing
your 'thankfuls'! i am
so glad that you continue
that tradition. we will be
doing it tomorrow (saturday)
when we have our belated
thanksgiving. we'll be sure
and share some of our
interesting 'thankfuls'
to you.
love,
mom/nana 2e