On Friday morning, my dad and I headed out to the temple. It is a short car ride from our home. We are so blessed to have a temple so close. It is not too often that I get to go to the temple with a member of my family other than Brad. In fact, I can count on one hand probably how many times I have been with them. It was so fun to go to the temple with my dad and enjoy the peace and clarity there. I am so thankful for temples, especially the Mesa, Arizona temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i am so glad that you
and dad got to have that
experience! you are right,
those times (unfortunately)
are few and far between,
which makes them priceless.
now you and i need to get
on the calendar for the next
time i am there.
love,
mom xo
Post a Comment