Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Days of Thankful- #9- The Hubs

Brad was gone all week to Phillydelphia (as Brinlee calls it) for work and boy was it a long week.  I try to make it fun with dinners like mac and cheese and pancakes all week while he is gone, but I am just not Brad.  The kids started missing him pretty bad mid-week and we were all counting down the days until he was back.  As soon as we picked up Sadie and Drew from school, all the kids were begging for Brad to play outside with them.  I know he was tired from his long work week and changing time zones and all, but he was a good dad and got out there with the kids and played and played and played. They all came in to dinner with big smiles on their faces.  I have to say I was pretty happy to have him back too.  I am so thankful for the hard working, handsome, great dad and husband that I am married to.





1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

i am thankful for
your hubs too!
good job picking
him Claire!
love you guys,
mom/nana 2e