Saturday was a lovely overcast day here in Arizona. We spent a good amount of time out at the park enjoying the cool breeze. When we came home, I decided to try out a new recipe I found for chicken noodle soup. It took some time and prep which the little sous chef at my feet didn't appreciate, but it was totally worth it. There is nothing like home made chicken noodle soup on a cool fallish night. I am thankful for new recipes, yummy dinners, and of course my pint size helper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my heck! at first glance I could have sworn that was Drew!! your kiddos are growing up too fast. can you make them slow down, please? We miss you all like crazy. And I, too, am very thankful for new recipes! So fun to try new things
Oh my heck! at first glance I could have sworn that was Drew!! your kiddos are growing up too fast. can you make them slow down, please? We miss you all like crazy. And I, too, am very thankful for new recipes! So fun to try new things
I love that
"little sous chef
at your feet"!
so adorable.
i am glad you get
some semblance of
fall at your house.
i know you are a girl
who loves the changing
of the seasons.
love,
mom/nana 2e
Post a Comment