I happened upon this definition of mother and realized I couldn't have said it better myself. This job is not for the weak or faint of heart. It is a 24/7 job. No shifts here. I am very blessed to have so many good examples of mothers in my life, the #1 being my own mother. Sometimes I wish she wasn't so great just so I wouldn't have to try so hard to live up to her mothering. I am so thankful to be a mother and for all that I learn from the mothers around me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that is sooo true!
(the quote, not all the
too nice stuff you said
about me...you are too
cute! you are such an
amazing mother, I honestly
look to you as one of
my best examples. You
juggle, create, teach,
tolerate,listen,lead,
laugh, and love. and that
is just the beginning of
it! I am thankful for
you as a daughter, a
friend, and as the
mother of my grandkidlets!
love you loads,
mom/nana 2e
Post a Comment