Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Thankful- #2- The Baby



It is a good thing that we had already decided that four kids was our max before Cole was born.  On more than one occasion his cuteness has almost convinced Brad and I to have one more.  Don't worry, we are holding strong and Cole is definitely our last.  Cole is a morning baby for sure.  He loves breakfast more than most anything.  This morning he devoured a chocolate chip muffin in seconds and was loudly making his case for seconds.  He is very snuggly in the morning as well which I can't complain about.  For that reason I try to keep him in pjs for as long as possible.  As soon as I put his clothes on for the day, he wants nothing more to do with my lap and is off to the races.  I am so thankful for my #4.  Without him our family would not be complete!

1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

what a darling, fun baby
Cole is! i can see how it
might persuade you to have
another. (i said MIGHT)!
i love knowing that he is
so snuggly in the mornings.
what good things to remember
about him as he continues to
grow up so fast!
thanks for having such darling
grandkidlets for us!
loveyou,
mom/nana2e