Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Thankful- #6- Freedom

I am definitely proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free. Brad and I are registered to vote early which is great because then you don't have to wait in a long line.  But it is also not so great since they don't include a fancy "I Voted" sticker with your early ballot.  Since I was so excited about this election, I   made my own on a label from our printer.  And you better believe that I wore it proudly all day today.  Also, in a great stroke of luck, Drew has strep throat again(not the great stroke of luck) and we happened to buy these fancy red white and blue rocket pops at Target to soothe his throat.  The kids were less than amused with my freedom speech that I made before giving them their treats.  I really am so thankful to live in the United States of America and so grateful for all of the freedoms we enjoy in this great country!





1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

I just love that you
are such a proud american!
I remember when you were
little and I voted, you
were always so interested,
and REALLy wanted to wear
my sticker...so it is so
appropriate that you made
your own! I also love that
you are teaching your
children about their freedoms
and this great country.
love you,
mom/nana 2e