Monday, November 5, 2012

30 Days of Thankful- #5- Books

Every three weeks we make a trip to the library.  My kids think it is pretty great that there is a whole building full of books that you can check out and take home- free of charge.  I happen to think it is pretty great too.  I have always loved reading and hoped that I could pass that on to my kids some how.  I think our habit of going to the library is helping them develop a love of reading too.  As I was taking a couple of pics of the kids looking at all the new books we got today, I noticed Cole had gone over to the bookshelf in the living room and grabbed a book for himself.  As I got closer, I realized the book he had grabbed was " Baby Signs."  How ironic.  I am thankful for libraries and reading and books!




1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

too cute! i really love that
you are passing on your love
of books and reading to your
kidlets. i know they do enjoy
reading, and going to the
library (which is not always
the easiest thing to do with
4!)
good job mama!
love you,
mom/nana 2e
p.s. love the pics!